A new propaganda video purportedly released by the Islamic State (ISIS) taunts the U.S.-led coalition President Obama repeatedly cites while attempting to fend off critics. The video, which was released in multiple languages, claims the West will eventually rally an 80-state coalition against the caliphate to fulfill the Islamic prophecy.
There message: “Bring it on!” There were also several key points made in the video, which aims to embarrass and taunt the U.S.-led coalition. They include but are not limited to the following:
- They fight for God, while we now fight for manmade laws (thanks to Leftists).
- Preying on racial tensions that are stoked by some at home, they claim not to disseminate between Arab and non-Arab; black man or white man. Only their degree of piety separates them.
- We spend $250,000 on each missile/bomb we drop from the air because Obama is too much of a coward and the nation is “too weak to put boots on the ground.” The narrator in fact used that term to mock a terminology that came from political voices with weak resolve.
- On the other hand, they spend .50 cents on a 7.62 round each time they kill one of their enemies.
- Our soldiers have lost the will to fight and 16 commit suicide each day after they come home. This is because they are now godless, and now fight for
“Gather your allies, rally against us and show us no respite,” the narrator says with an American accent. “Our ally is the greatest. He is Allah.”
The Islamic State released the English version seen here at the same time with French, Russian, and Turkish versions.